We’re working to get the new season of exhibitions open for the holiday period. While many of the galleries are closed we still have lots for you to see and do from 4 – 14 November.
All events are FREE unless stated otherwise. Click here to see what is on today. The full schedule is also below for you to browse.
WEEKEND: 9 & 10 NOVEMBER
- BALTIC SHOP Christmas Discount Weekend / Sat & Sun
- Origami Workshop / BALTIC SHOP / Sun / £9.95* Booking essential
- Busy B’s / Quay, Level 2 / Sat & Sun
- Curator Tours / 4, 5, 6, 7 & 11 Nov
- Random Acts: Artists Talks* / 6-14 Nov
- Random Acts: Cinema Presentations* / 8, 12 & 13 Nov
- Behind the Scenes Tours*
- Quayside Tours*
- Family Quest Tours*
- Random Acts exhibition of ten new short films / Ground Floor
- Gateshead Stars community exhibition / Quay, Level 2
- Reflections: Koestler Trust community exhibition / Quay, Level 2
- Thomas Bayrle interview film / Level 4
- Outdoor Viewing Platform / Level 4
- Great views from Viewing Box / Level 5
- BALTIC TV / Quay, Level 2
- Library / Quay, Level 2
- Archive / Quay, Level 2
For the full daily tour schedule ask at the Information Desk when you arrive at BALTIC or see signage inside the building.
The full season of new exhibitions will be open by Friday 29 November.
Celebrate with us at BALTIC’s Christmas Party and be the first to see exhibitions by Thomas Bayrle, Salla Tykkä, Sara Barker and Ryder Architecture. Tickets are £5 in advance.