BALTIC is open daily 10.00-18.00 except Tuesdays 10.30-18.00.
BALTIC Cafe Bar is open Mon-Fri 9.00-17.30 / Sat & Sun: 10.00-17.30
Six Rooftop Restaurant is open
Mon–Thu: Lunch 12.00-14.30 and for dinner 17.30-21.30.
Fri & Sat: Lunch 12.00-14.30 / Dinner 17.30-22.00
Available adjacent to the Ground Floor gallery.
Photography of the artworks is not permitted. Photography is allowed in non-gallery areas inside the building.
– Please do not smoke
– Please do not touch the artworks
– Photography of the artworks is not permitted
- During the Daniel Buren exhibition (until 12 October 2014) photography with non-professional equipment is permitted on Level 4.
– Food or drink is not permitted in the galleries
– Assistance dogs welcome
– Accessible toilets are available on Levels 6, 4, 3, 2, 1 & Ground Floor
– Free parking for blue badge holders. Ticket validation available at the Information Desk on Ground Floor
– For accessible formats of print please ask at the Information Desk.
Our friendly, informative BALTIC Crew are available on every floor. Approach them with any questions you have, from finding out more
about the artwork to where the toilets are.
If you need any assistance during your visit with directions, queries or general information please speak to a member of BALTIC Crew at the Information Desk, Ground Floor.